Hes right....losing is nothing to be ashamed of.....but losing is always a
bad thing....no matter how you slice it.  Its just not a disastrous
thing....Follow me on this....I thought Georgia might be able to go all the way this
year...but now I KNOW they wont cause we gonna beat em between the hedges!!!

<< > some games this year, and I’m excited to see exactly how many we win. We