From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Devonna Snuggs
Sent:   Monday, September 08, 2003 12:17 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [RollTideFan] barners in my office.....

While at lunch, minding my own business, a barner came into the kitchen and
was telling another person in the office they needed to be on their "A-game
unlike Auburn and more like Oklahoma!!!"  To which I replied, "Um, I think
you need to go back and check the stats again b/c I think Bama has at least
scored a few TDs this year and we seem to have an offense!!"  I wanted to be
much uglier but I am truly am trying to show restraint.