Shut up Krut.......it was Campbell.....

>From www.al.com

"Things happen for a reason," said quarterback Jason Campbell, who has been
sacked 13 times in two games this season already. "God probably did this to
humble us. God works in mysterious ways. We were (high on ourselves). He's
probably done some things to humble us, and now that we're humbled and
people are doubting us, we have the opportunity to get back on top."

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Monday, September 08, 2003 12:46 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Re: [RollTideFan] Test Time

From: "CHARLOTTE T. HILL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> You're right about that, but Campbell said it at the barner's
> "Come to Jesus" (no disrespect meant to any regilious faction) team
> meeting yesterday.

Actually it was Karlos Dansby.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/sports/6718257.htm

Posted on Mon, Sep. 08, 2003 story:PUB_DESC
Players meet without coaches
Deck head goes here
BY CHRISTA TURNER
Staff Writer

AUBURN, Ala. - If you happen to talk to God this week, the Auburn Tigers
have a message to pass along: They've received His message.

During a team meeting called by the players which excluded the coaches,
several Auburn players -- including standout linebacker Karlos Dansby -- had
some words for the players.

"Karlos got up and took it upon himself to talk to us," offensive lineman
Marcus McNeill said. "He told us (the two losses) were the preseason and
don't affect our goals or what we're trying to do. He told us we had to be
humbled and God humbled us with those two losses." [...]

> According to AU seniors "These first two
> games were their "preseason opener's" and they can still
> win the SEC and go to a BSC bowl"  they just have to find a way
> to score a touchdown first....

heh..

ROLL TIDE!!

kurt