HEheHEHEHE!!1 LOL!

From: "Bill Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Tidefan] Off Topic

> How dare you say such things about Huh g?!?! Do you not realize there are two, or
> three BAMAFANS in this
world that have computers with Internet access that don't have a damn clue how to use
them? Hugh is the Savior
for those folks. They worship Hugh! Hugh is the one that keeps them from having to
open their browsers, utilize
the search function, and click on hyperlinks. How would these people survive without
him? Is it fair to expect
those folks to learn how to use bookmarks, or save to favorites? Maybe they only have
e-mail. This is where
Huge is at his best. If not for Hugh's updates, these two or three people would have
to get up off their asses
and do some work instead of starring at their in-box waiting for the next Hugh update
on Women's Gymnastics!!!
Wouldn't that be a travesty of monumental proportion??

> How about the entertainment value Hugh provides everyone? Could we live without Hugh
> threatening to
unsubscribe two or three times per week?

> Is there ANYONE on the face of the earth that will bust his nuts to straddle the
> fence like Hugh does? Do you
know anyone that would go to such great lengths to cover his ass regardless of how
stupid it makes him look? Is
there anyone better at changing their opinion from one post to the next, than Hugh is?

> If you rely on your radio, tv, and Internet for all of your information you are
> greatly limiting the
opportunities for Hugh to bust your nuts at random. Hell, I do it all the time on
BAMAFAN. If I don't like you,
or someone tells me I shouldn't like you, your ass is grass. It doesn't make a damn
bit of difference what the
list rules are. I AM THE BAMAFAN GOD! (even though I'm really an
aubie....hehehehe....lol)I'll treat you anyway
I damn well please.

> Hugh was created in the very same mold that produced me. One day, Hugh will inherit
> BAMAFAN and rule with the
same iron fist as I!!!! I just hope he has better luck keeping that bastard Slef off
the list than I have!

> Maybe you folks will not have to worry about HUGE. If I successfully recruit him to
> moderate my soon to be
established Auburn eGroups y'all may never hear from him again! I don't feel sorry for
you if you're one of
those 2 or 3 folks that can be labeled as "Cyberclueless"! You deserve what you've got
coming!