Thankee....the clues I was getting just didn't help
me none at all....Jamie

http://home.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/29/29335/folders/95208/64089
> 41group.jpg

=====
"You bet your sweet little caboose we're still feeling like doofuses for picking
Auburn No. 1."---THE SPORTING NEWS

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com