Sorry Lee...I was talking about Brodie's family...I don't know Spencer.
I wasn't bashing him, if you read that out of what I wrote "Yo reader is
broke!"

Secondly, Guillon will not be second because SP is.
Don't get me wrong, I like Brodie and am glad to see him do good. We are
proud of him!
BUT, I was speaking of the comment that we are one play from being Vandy.
Dude that just ain't right.

DevO