from the Hoggfather.....

Some of you may know me from my various stints on BamaFan. I usually try and pop in the week of the Arkansas-Bama game.

I will be making my second trek to Tuscaloosa this weekend and I am looking forward to it. Even though you all have had a rough weekend we know that Bama will always bring it.

Honestly, I think we should win, but I thought that last year until Shaud Williams (curse, grumble, curse) busted us in the face on the first play of the game. All I have to do to get ready for the game is watch that play over and over again. :)

Looking forward to some friendly chatter this week.

Go Hogs!

Hoggfather

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List