From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of David Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 3:59 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] An Arkansas hello.....

We have no weakness.  We are invincible.....*smirk*

But seriously...I think that the weakness that sticks out the most to me is
our d-line depth.  In a slugfest that we typically get in the SEC you need
more depth over the season.  That could become a problem.

WHat was a weakness last year, has become at least a mild strength this
year.  Last year everyone in the stadium assumed that Matt Jones would run
when he had the ball, but he has developed a pretty decent throwing arm to
go along with his legs.  People have to respect his running ability , but
if they cheat up too much he'll burn you with his arm.  He's becoming quite
a weapon.

We'll see how the Cedric Cobbs/Shaud Williams match-up goes.  That could be
the difference maker right there.  I swear to goodness if he starts to
break it 80 up the middle I will tackle him myself. :)  Or at least attempt
to...:)

How about ya'll ?

Hoggfather