As I prepare to head to Tuscaloosa to watch The Crimson Tide play tomorrow, my thoughts are with the team. I am confident they have studied, practiced, and coached with heart and soul this week. These guys will lay it on the line and when the final horn sounds everyone will know if all that hard work and preparation paid off. They are aware of the effort that will be required to beat the pigs. I wish them luck, but good luck is nothing but preparedness and opportunity coming together. The pigs have all the advantages in this game, but Bama has got to find a way to win. I believe they will...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
RMc.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List