This ain't Krutis, but Ricky Mac will be singing Rocky Top all week long! BTW, I was sure hoping Lou's boys would pull the upset last night. They cane close but Phatty Phil is either the luckiest or best coach in all of college football. Now his teams KNOW how to win close games. That is the mark of a good coach in my opinion (as much as I hate to give the man credit).

ScR wrote:
Who you gonna pull for next weekend for the tennersee v cow college game?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]