~~I guess Spencer Pennington didn't do as badly as Slef said he would. The
guy drove Bama down the field for the game tying FG and got us the momentum
that we used to get a 21 point lead on the piggies...~~

Yeah, I'm sure that Brodie's two picture-perfect touchdown passes and
Shaud's 80-yard TD jaunt in the third quarter were all the result of the
three short passes that Spencer managed to complete an hour earlier.

Sheesh.

And of course, Lee mentioned the dumb-ass personal foul that saved us and
helped us get that field goal when your boy SP misfired on third down.

If Brodie can't go Saturday, we'll see what SP brings to the table in
Athens...and watch UGA hang us up by 30 or 40.