Thanks Krut.

Steve - as for that link. . .God help us.  I saw that link on an MSU list a day or so
ago.  Our consensus was the author needs to put the crack pipe down (and the school
president should hide his young coeds).

0-12 is almost certain.  Inexplicably, MSU is favored this weekend against Vandy.  If
MSU plays to form the Commodores should finally break their conference losing streak.
:(