Thank you ma'am, I needed to hear this. Like I stated, I don't remember having such a negative feel for a game. I'll be better by Saturday AM.

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick

SHR wrote:
I don't have that feeling Rick.  I think we will beat Georgia.  The moment I
think we can't win a ballgame is when I cease to be a Alabama Football fan.

ROLL TIDE!
Sonja

"Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't have any." Ben Affleck - Boiler Room ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick McMahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 6:45 PM Subject: [RollTideFan] WHY...

Why do I have this nagging fear that Bama is going to get taken to the
woodshed this weekend? I can't remember ever feeling this way. I've been
thinking (I know, it's a dangerous thing) about UGA having a week off
after their LSU screwup and Bama being so beatup. It just doesn't look
good to me. Damn I hope these feelings are straight from hell and Bama
brings their "A" game. Somebody out there give me some comfort, tell me
I'm all wrong.

ROLL TIDE NO MATTER WHAT!
Rick