Iyam copying you on this note because you can't post to RTF. Mostly because you are a stoopid pain in the ask who pissed and moaned about RTF not updating to a HTML free mail list. (There were options available for you to contribute some cash (to allow the features you wanted) , but I'm guessing you didn't)

That said, I'm gonna go on ahead and open a proposal to allow a vote for your return. If I get a second, and RTF has the heart to allow you back, don't piss and moan about how the list is run, or what kind of posts are acceptable. Or I'll recommend that your ass gets booted off foreverendofstory.

RTF is being funded by an Individual. And it ain't you or me. You don't like it, start your own list... Oh Wait a minute. You did that :)

All that said, I propose that the RTF membership allow a vote approving Hugh's return.

Can I get a second?

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List