Damn, I've sat in section N for 10 years!  I have heard her WWAAAAYYY too much, and
she needs to go!  She is very disruptive.

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RollTideFan] The "Ramp Lady" at B-D Stadium

OK, goils...who's going to take credit for this; Queenie, or Devonna?

>From TiderInsider's Closed Forum:

Posted by FriedChicken on October 16, 2003 at 08:31:11:

Someone asked about the "Ramp Lady" last night. I sit in section N down
in front of her. She has Bionic vocal cords. She provides excellent
entertainment. She has shown us her boobs during one of her dances and
has threatened to kick anyone's a$$ that tells her to be quiet. Even
though she can get annoying, I SALUTE THE RAMP LADY!!! THIS BUDS FOR YOU
RAMP LADY!!!!

Slef E.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]