The sun IS coming up this morning in spite of our depressing loss.  Some
positives from the game yesterday is that BC (248 yds) outpassed eli (230
yds).  BC is only a sophomore & he did throw a couple of INT's, but it
appeared that the receivers fell down on both.  Don't know if that would
have made a difference or not.  Bo Freeland is another positive. His punts
averaged 52 yds.  As for the defense, they gave up 216 yds on the ground &
another 230 yds in the air, so nothing positive to report there.

BUT, we're now getting ready for ut & I'm feeling positive again.  clausen
is not the qb that eli is.  The question is still, Can we score enough
offensively to make up for what the defense gives up?  BAMA 30 ut 27

ROLL TIDE NO MATTER WHAT !!

I would still rather wear CRIMSON & lose, than wear that hideous orange &
win.