From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ty and Pascale
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:59 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Newbie Question that has probably
beendiscussedprior...

DevO,
I can understand that logic. I know where you are
coming from and I'm sure Shula is playing him because
he wants to win. I'm also sure it's a tough call I
wouldn't want to be forced to make. I just hate to see
a kid with this much promise risking his career like
that. I really do admire his (Croyle's) guts and
determination.

Ty

=====

http://shopping.yahoo.com