SHR wrote:

Ty:
As a refined southern lady and shit and the Queen of RTF, I feel it is my
duty to advise you of how things work over here...

1.  Our discussion list, not yours.
2.  We discuss and debate EVERYTHING.  Whether it is one's preference for
wool (hey Krut!), tequila (hey JoBu!) or whatever.  Just because your
wife...a) is not on this list or b) doesn't care about THE University of
Alabama or aubrin, doesn't mean we can't discuss her.  Actually, you've
sparked our curiosity now that you've said "off limits."

YOU are the one visiting our house.  Now if you want to discuss wingnut's
brilliant coaching mind (not) or the date Robert Baker's next parole hearing
is scheduled, well belly up to the bar.  BTW...isn't it about that time of
year for Barnell Williams to break something again?  He's 2 for 2 now.

heh.. .

Welcome to RTF Ty and Pascale. Keep in mind that _you're_ the one that introduced your wife to the list. Not us. Wear a cup my barner friend..

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List