--- PatS moot wrote:
> I think we've got some weeding out to do
> first.  With the
> players & the staff.

 At first I wanted to blame the staff, but then I
thought about the old saying of leading a horse to
water....that could be the case here, if there is
really is an attitude problem on the team....I think
the problems need to be let go....if not then they
need to look at removing the staff....Jamie

=====
"You bet your sweet little caboose we're still feeling like doofuses for picking
Auburn No. 1."---THE SPORTING NEWS

http://shopping.yahoo.com