with an online pla. I showed him a link where a _basketball_ team got shut out 61-0.

(fyi)
http://www.al.com/sportsflash/basketball/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1066827842107290.xml

He went on ahead and related the following story.

heh..

I once coached a youth league basketball team that lost every game (there were
6) and only scored one basket all season. It was a team put together from late
registering kids, and was supposed to be 6 and 7 year old boys, but I had 2
5-year olds who were younger brothers of kids on the team. I taught them to
dribble, and that's all they wanted to do. They took 2 shots all year, and made
1.

One of the 5YOs had played football that year, also for the first time. In the
first game we played, I put him in, and as soon as the other team began to bring
the ball down, I saw him suddenly shoot from under the basket down towards the
boy dribbling the ball. Somehow I knew immediately what was about to happen,
but there was no stopping him. WHAM!! right about half court. Beautiful
tackle. Perfect.

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List