Rick McMahan wrote:

Just read what the shithead from the Knox News said about our football team. Damn that pisses me off that other folks are making fun of Bama and calling us "SOFT". When was the last time anyone said Bama was "SOFT"!? Damnit all to hell!! That shit cannot fly anymore. When some hillbilly jackass from Knoxville has the nerve to say that ALABAMA is a SOFT football team, THINGS HAVE GOT TO CHANGE! Those boys wearing the Crimson Jerseys better knock the hell out of Tennessee Saturday or they'll never hear the end of it. One thing BAMA cannot be known as is a "SOFT" football team!

IAWTP!!

kurt

I hate Tennessee and should you!

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List