--- Joe sed:
> I am going to give Coach Shula two more years to get
> the ship righted.  I have made up my mind to give
> him my meager, unconditional support until then.  I
> know it will be hard for me to keep my mouth shut
> and not be overly critical......Heck, I will bitch
> from time to time, but I won't call for his head on
> a platter.  I might call for Rader's and Kine's
> heads (especially Kines), but not Coach Shula.  I
> have faith in him.  Period.
>
> I love Bama!
> Joe

 I keep saying I'll give Shula five years before I go
to raising hell....I take into account how the cuts in
scholly's are gonna affect this team for the next two
seasons....then his fourth season should be a
rebuilding year with 85 players on contract....his
fifth year should be a good one....
 However,he has to  make some changes on that coaching
staff( I think the game has passed Kines and Rader by,
I'm willing to be more patient with, given his time on
the job) because I'm beginning to think some Poonhound
Price loyalists are fouling things up and that may
cost Coach in a year or so....Jamie

=====
"You bet your sweet little caboose we're still feeling like doofuses for picking
Auburn No. 1."---THE SPORTING NEWS