I'm thinkin its about time for you to start suckin my
nuts big boy.
You wanna start with the left or right?
I don't know what ur damn problem is anyway.
Just cause I don't wanna sacrifice the coaching staff
to the fuckin football Gods when you do, you wanna get
all stupid about it and THEN call me immature?
Screw you you damn hypocrite.