Wow.  Obnoxious little twit, aren't you? I'm reminded of the first hemorrhoid I ever
had.  I have no idea why you've decided to promulgate your cretinism on our mail list,
but I must offer congratulations on the suburb job you're doing. Your labial nonsense
is certainly a testimony to the success of your recent lobotomy.

I'm not sure what you are, but I'm fairly confident that you're from the hermaphrodite
branch of your family tree. Let me clue you in on something you little steaming pile
of goat shit.  You need to learn when to shut your yap.  Keep pushing, and the RTF
'freight train of wrath' will be taking the express track up your ass.  You really
don't want that.  Trust me.

Now run along you little pile driving mindless dwarf.

HAND

kurt