I heard some news last night that REALLy made me sick, sick, sick!!!!!!!!    Let's just say that this someone is just about the only one who has been allowed into ALL practices and it's not good.  As bad as I hate to say it this person said that CMS and CJK are NOT disciplining the team.  Case in point, supposedly after the Ole Piss debacle this 'tough' team practice/meeting wasn't really all that tough.  Apparently, one of the players was not blocking well so one of the DB coaches grabbed him to try to correct him and he basically told the coach to get his hands off him.  Supposedly, CMS and CJK were standing right there and did nothing to this player and the player started Saturday against UCheat.   All of this was corraborated by a second person at the meeting too.  Basically, they said he is taking a pro-approach to the players which I guess can be bad and good.

Also, for any of those who are holding out hope that Simeon Castille will go to Bama, don't hold your breath.  More than likely he will be joining Marcus Vick...

If this is really true and I have really have no reason to doubt it, I am just SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The one thing that I keep trying to hold to is the other friend I have who said that this team is tighter and more focused than he has seen them in a really long time. I really want to believe the team is focused and committed, if it were not, then how can they play with such heart and determination? I know that I probably should not say any of this but guys, I just couldn't sleep last night it made me so sick. Just DAMN if it's true.   And no, I am not flaming anyone - I will continue to support this team and Coach!!!

RDT Always!!!!!!!!