The only one's I've ever seen on there (with the
exception of the 81 game) have all been arbrun wins.
Maybe it has something to do with ESPNs love for the
toothless ones....Jamie

--- Steven Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bama-Allbarn games are on ESPN Classic this week,
> yesterday was '82 and '96 and as we know Allbarn won
> both. :-(
>
> RTR
> LC

=====
"You bet your sweet little caboose we're still feeling like doofuses for picking
Auburn No. 1."---THE SPORTING NEWS

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree