From: "Terry Pellman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] BCS Poll

> You know what shocks me about all of this?  Btwn Ohio State and USC...OSU
has played more home games (8) than USC (4) ...YET that is one thing that
ISN'T part of the computers ranking system.

> Now, this is to be best of my recollection so I may be off by a few on the
Home games...BUT SERIOUSLY!!!!  I'd expect OSU to have a good record as many
games as they have played in the Horseshoe.

> Great year for a playoff, eh?
>
> I don't think this will be an issue come next Monday.  I can't see OSU
getting by Michigan especially in The Big House....just can't see it.

> --- kurt rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If any of y'all are paying attention to it....
>
> http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/abcsports/BCSRankings
>
> Ranking   Team      AP      ESPN/Coaches   Poll Average
> 1.         Oklahoma     1                1                        1
> 2.         Ohio State    4                4                        4
> 3.         USC             2                2                        2
> [...]
>
> Gonna be much teeth knashing.
>
> kurt

> TideFans.com:  FREE for the BamaNation
>
> FREE Registration on TideFans.com:
> FREE Email Address:  http://freemail.TideFans.com
> FREE WebSpace: http://signup.TideFans.com
> FREE Alabama Newsletter:  http://TideFans.com/ALWKLY
> FREE Message Boards: http://TideFans.com/boards/signup.htm
>

> Visit TideFans.com for daily updates on football, recruiting, basketball,
baseball, and to share your thoughts in our message boards and chatrooms.
Database of all Bama games ever played and more!