"First of all, I love Idaho and Joyce (his wife) and
I are going to retire here in north Idaho," Price said
yesterday. "My dad went to Idaho, coached at Idaho,
and I've competed against them for many years at Weber
State and Washington State. I'm familiar with the
program and the recruiting area.

"However, there are some problems that need to be
addressed there, so I'm not sure. I would have to talk
to them."
 Like?
  They need more strip clubs anbd brothels closer to
campus?
  They need to hire Destiny as your personal
secretary?
 You need a college girl every night?
 Free drinks at the local coed hangout?

 Jes wondering there, Mike....Jamie

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/2001799471_price24.html

> kurt

=====
If the road to heaven goes through arbrun, I'd rather just go to hell.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/