http://mb7.theinsiders.com/fouinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=56282.topic

> [...]
> we're winning this
> war with Alabama, just as sure as you hear the sound
> of my voice, we're
> winning it. You know it and they know it.
>
> That's what will keep them awake tonight, that's
> what will keep them
> awake in the nights to come. Winston Churchill, he
> of the auburn heart
> said it best, "Never, never, never give up. We will
> fight on the land,
> we will fight on the sea, we will fight in the air,
> we will fight until
> Hitler and his nazis are driven from the face of the
> earth."
>
> Now I'm not comparing Alabama to Hitler and the
> nazis. Not at all. There
> are many good Alabama people, and I have many good
> Alabama friends, at
> least a few, and I have great respect for them and
> their program for
> what they've accomplished down through the years.
> But this is not about
> them, this is about us. Who we are, what we are, and
> what we are going
> to do.
>
> We are going to fight them today, we are going to
> fight them tomorrow.
> We're going to fight them every day and every way.
> We won't win all the
> battles, but we're going to win the war. You Alabama
> fans out there,
> still listening in, eavesdropping voyeurs that you
> are, lurking there in
> the deep dark shadows of radioland, you can bank on
> it. We're going to
> win the war. Remember Dunkirk, the gallant British
> army was virtually
> driven into the sea. That was but one battle. It was
> a long, long war as
> this has been, and will continue to be, a long, long
> war.
>
> No, this is not about you. This is about us, the
> auburn people. And this
> is a call to arms, today, tomorrow, the day after
> tomorrow, the day
> after that, and the day after that. We will fight
> until victory is ours.
> And as for today, coach jordan said it best, we're
> going to Tuscaloosa
> with but one thought in mind, and that's beat hell
> out of the University
> of Alabama. We will fight until the victory is ours.
> We may get knocked
> down, but we will not be knocked out. We will get up
> and fight again. We
> may occasionally be downhearted, but we will not be
> defeated,never.
>
> And it is not in our nature, not in our makeup, it
> is not in our heart
> and it is not in our soul. Remember Goliath,
> remember the Roman Empire,
> remember Ozimandias, learn from them my Alabama
> friends, learn from them
> and prepare to join them. (Giggle), No, Ozimanias
> was not Ozzie Nelson's
> cousin.
>
> Now go listen to Eli, he's a good man, he'll tell

 This is what he said in 2002 also....verbatim....Jamie

=====
"Auburn University is damn lucky to have a coach like Tommy Tuberville, and they're
damn lucky if he would even think about coaching that program again."

Louisville AD -Tom Jurich

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/