Not much can be said about this Bama team that hasn't already been said, but here goes anyway.... Bama simply has not shown much improvement (if any) since the first game of the season. They still don't execute on offense. They have actually gotten worse on defense, especially tackling ability. It's pretty dadgum disheartening to watch us struggle against a WAC team when Bama should easily be a 30 point favorite under normal circumstances (which this ain't I know). I just hope they can find a way to score enough points in the 2nd half to win this game. The TEAM needs a win in the worse sort of way....

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick