It was something about Tooberville and some shady
recruiting....namely The Caddy....Jamie

http://olemiss.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=943&mid=26326539&sid=&tid=26326539
> > &style=1

=====
"Auburn University is damn lucky to have a coach like Tommy Tuberville, and they're
damn lucky if he would even think about coaching that program again."

Louisville AD -Tom Jurich

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/