--- Tim Boozer wrote:
> I don't understand why, after giving a verbal
> commitment, recruits continue
> to take other recruiting trips.
>
> I realize it's a big fun drunk party on all the
> trips, but if their
> commitment truly is firm, I think they should not
> take any more trips.

 You answered your own question Tim....Did you read
the aura tickle that was posted yesterday about that
little smrat arse kid from Miami???? They take these
trips because #1, it's free, and #2, they get
pampered, and #3, they get to meet chicks....Jamie

=====
"Let Them Hate Us, So Long As They Fear Us."--Roman Emperor Caligula (AD 37-41)

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/