I think it's the Kines thing that has you (and me, and about everyone) so
PO'd, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now and just say that
he's a lot closer to the situation than any of us and we just have to trust
his judgement.

I hope you're wrong, but if not, we also have to realize that under just
about any other circumstances, we would have never hired a coach with no
head coaching, or college experience. Shula is definitely smart, but we can
continue to expect a learning curve. Hopefully it will be a short one, but
with the last two recruiting classes we've had, our depth is going to be
horrible for about three years. CMS gets a long time to learn in my book,
but, like everyone, I definitely want to see progress.