Pat Smoot wrote...

You have to be very careful how you explain things to kids. . .

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his
toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and
said,"Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. [snip]

You just rang my bell. That must be my wife because she has a hUgE TV in
"her bedroom"!!

RTR - cheers -vo-