Bad Timing:

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady forty miles

per hour. The wife is behind the wheel.

Her husband suddenly looks over at her and speaks in a clear voice.

"Darling," he says, "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want
a divorce."

The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead, but slowly increases
her speed to 55 mph. "And don't try to talk me out of it," he says "Because
I am having an affair with your friend and she's a far better lover than you
are."

Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel tightly and slowly
increases the speed to 65. He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says
insistently. She inches
up to 75 mph. "I want the car, too, he continues. She is now doing 80 mph.
"And," he says, "I'll take the bank accounts and the credit cards and the
boat." The car starts veering towards a massive concrete wall.

This makes him a wee bit nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you
want?" The wife replies in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got
everything I need," she says. "Oh really?" he inquires. "So what have you
got?" Just before they slam into the wall at 85 mph, the wife turns to him
and smiles.

"The airbag."