-----Original Message-----
From: kurt rasmussen
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 7:33 PM

Speaking of tidefans.com web pages, here's another one y'all might enjoy.

http://bamababy.tidefans.com/index.html

Sounds like my kind of girl..... :)  See below...

Here's the little bout me..
Well, as you can probably guess I'm first and foremost, an Alabama Football
Fan, sorry no changing that! I'm a Scorpio, live on the Cumberland River
outside of Nashville, Tennessee, have a 4x4 Bronco I call "my baby" and a
group of guys in Tuscaloosa I call "my boys". My hobbies include anything
near, by, or on the water, antiquein', slow walks in the rain, music,
cookin', genealogy, playing pool and thunderstorms. I am an avid reader and
love to laugh more than anything!! Well I think I covered the basics if
there's something I missed you'll just have to e-mail me and ask. Or you can
find me lurkin somewhere on the web. *laff'n* Thanks for stopping by.. have
a great day and ROLL TIDE!!

RMc.