-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of kurt rasmussen
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 7:55 PM

Rick McMahan wrote:
> Even if you don't enjoy Alabama basketball, you need to read Cecil Hurts
> most recent article on Antoine Pettway. Enjoy and ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!

Pettway RLABOSD!!

He absolutely does! Got to love the heart and determination that that little
guy plays with every time on the court. I remember when he first started
getting significant playing time; he'd always provide a spark when he
entered the game. Remember how he used to slap his hands on the court as if
to say, "come on!! Bring it dude!!" A great story and he'll be remembered
for a long-long time in Alabama basketball history. He is one of my all-time
favorites for sure.

ROLL TIDE!!
RMc.