I agree with DeVo.  Did I say that? ;-)

I think most Alabama fans have no problem with UAB.  They've always had a good
basketball team, now they're have an up and coming football team as well.  Remember
the tooth and nail game against Georgia last year?

Besides, they have one of the most prestigious medical schools in the country.

Mr. Finebaum, no one in Tuscaloosa is drinking the hater-ade.  We love our brothers
and sisters in B'ham.  Maybe because they realize that they are not THE University of
Alabama.  If the opelika cow college could understand that as well, we'd live in
paradise.

Sonja