I don't agree. Witt didn't create the picture himself, he merely used it to
show the emabarassment that Price's actions had brought upon the University.
I have no problem with using a widely circulated picture in that way. I had
the same picture sent to me by a stinking aub fan and I wasn't very proud of
the image that Price's actions had created.