These 2 are so gOOd you can't stand them!!

"At the Cemetery"

A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and
started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to another
man kneeling at a grave.
The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating,
"Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"
The first man approached him and said, "Sir, I don't wish to interfere
with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than
I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A
parent?"
The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied..."My wife's
first husband!

Having a "bad, bbaaadddd"  day?

Walking through the woods a man comes upon another man hugging a tree
with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquires, "Just out
of curiosity, what the hell are you doing?" "I'm listening to the music
of the tree." "You gotta be kiddin me." "No ,would you like to give it a
try?" "Well, OK..." So he wraps his arms around the tree and presses his
ear up against the tree. With this the other guy slaps a set of hand
cuffs on him, takes his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then strips him butt
naked and leaves. Two hours later another nature lover strolls by, sees
this guy hand cuffed to the tree, stark ass naked and asked, "What the
hell happened to you?" He tells the guy the whole story about how he got
there, but as he was telling his story the guy shakes his head in
sympathy walks around behind him, kisses him
tenderly behind the ear and says. "This just ain't your day..."

Now those 2 are really bAd !!!  cheers -vo-

http://community-2.webtv.net/TIDE1/SOLDIER/