Your darn tooten!

I'm still hard against the playooooooofs. If we win this thing, then we
won't even be the season champions, just the tourney champions. In other
words we're the best team when you just count six games. Kind of takes the
shine off of it. But that's the way they do it in bounceyball, so nothing
can be done other than be happy!

ROLL TIDE!