At 13:22 27-03-04 Saturday, kurt rasmussen wrote:
http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0403/26/s01.html

> The network drops the Thanksgiving matchup after two straight
> lopsided wins by Ole Miss, including a 31-0 victory last season in
> Jackie Sherrill's final game as coach at MSU.  [...]

Damb. I liked the Egg bowl on turkey day.

Be careful what you wish for....

ESPN has been after Clemson and SouthCarolina to have the
annual chicken kicken on TV at night on Thanksgiving.

It hasn't happened because Clemson realizes that beating
chickens on national TV is more obscene than anything
Janet Jackson can expose.