Posted by MistaBusta on April 05, 2004 at 17:17:30:

"James Brooks Reading is Fundamental" Award
"Robert Baker Recreational Chemistry" Award
"Robert Lowder Puppet Master" Award
"Rudi Johnson Rhodes Scholar" Award
"Carnell Williams I be close to grajuatin' " Award
"Tommy Tuberville They were stunting" Award
"David Housel Ozymandius" Award
"Pat Dye/Wayne Hall stay on the payroll" Award
"Tommy Tuberville They were stunting Pt II" Award
"Ben Obomanu Good Hands" Award
"Eric Ramsey Middle Finger" Award
"Brent Fullwood Class Attendance" Award
"Deandre Green Gun Safety" Award
"Pat Dye Turn Head and Cough " Award
"Cliff Ellis Best Dressed" Award
"Clifton Robinson Underage Groping" Award
"Bo Jackson Playbook Comprehension" Award
"David Housel All You can Eat" Award
"David Langer Porcine Assault" Award
"Bobby Lowder Up Yours Sacs" Award
"Ronnie Brown Why am I staying here" Award
"Terry Henley You might be a Redneck" Award
"Jimmy Rane PIN number " Award
"Brandon Jacobs I'll believe anything" Award
"Al Borges 9 month vacation" Award
"Tommy Tuberville Blame it on anyone but yourself" Award