From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeff Todd
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 9:18 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Wide Receivers...

Joe,

What the hell is a Danny Weurfel? Do they make them at Waffle House? :)

Seriously, I don't remember the person you're talking about. I'm not sure
you realize the extent of Brooks vertical challenge. That boy ain't but
5'4". The last time I went to a practice I remember seeing Brooks and
thinking he was someone's little brother. He is so small he literally looks
like a child among men. He's so short, he makes Mike Laborde look like Yao
Ming: http://tinyurl.com/yamm ! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the boy! I
just don't believe for one minute that he'll be a legitimate threat as a
receiver. Here's hoping I wrong!

Roll Tide!!