Jeff Todd wrote:

Put the wing tips up to its throat.

So I told it again, except this time in more graphic detail. The damn thing walks up to the camera and gives me the "shamey-shamey" with its wing tips!

Am I to believe there REALLY IS a subservient chicken at that URL? You know, some broke college kid trying to make a bock...er, buck. Cuz one time earlier today I told it to breakdance, and the damn thing commenced to breaking it down 1980's style! Funky Chicken wouldn't nothing but a thang! Tonight I tried the same things and got nothing on breakdance, and very little on funky chicken. However, tonight when I told it to spank the monkey, it started popping its arse.

fwiw..

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,63053,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_3

" Though the site looks like a live feed, it appears to be a collection of short movie clips triggered by keywords in the user's requests."

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List