There is nothing peaceful about their religion...all they understand is
coffins. We should give them full ones IMO. I do not have any respect for
any "religion" that calls itself peaceful and then sends planes into
buildings with innocent people just trying to earn a living!!
Personally, I am sick to the hilt with all this talk about us being unfair
and the war not being a smart idea!!! Who started this!?!? I think they did
when the planes were striking the two towers with sons & daughters hearing
that Mom or Dad would never be back! Pardon me, but I feel no tears welling
up in my eyes over their solders being exterminated!
If it were left up to me I would be pushing the big red button right about
now!!!

DevO