and

Former Crimson Tide Football Players Derrick Lassic, Curtis Brown and Prince Wimbley

Raffle prizes will be awarded and special items will be auctioned as well

Monday, May 17, 2004

Marriott Atlanta Century Center

www.atlantamarriottcenturycenter.com   Telephone: (404) 325-0000

2000 Century Boulevard NE, Atlanta, GA,  30345 (Located on I-85 at Clairmont Rd exit.  About 3 miles north of downtown Atlanta)

Greetings and sign-in, with cash bar open, starting at 6:00 PM.  Dinner by DREAMLAND at 6:30 PM.  Meeting to start at 7:00 PM.  The hotel also has a sports bar.

Atlanta Chapter local dues should be current or, paid at the meeting, to attend.  Local Chapter dues are $25/single & $40/couple.  These dues cover membership for the entire 2004 calendar year Note: Any dues that were paid in 2003 were only for the 2003 calendar year.  Southside Metro Atlanta residents, we want you there also!

An ADDITIONAL $10 per person must be paid at the door for admittance to this event (for Dreamland and room fee).  Please note: Our local chapter dues proceeds go toward a very worthy cause: our Atlanta Chapter - Carmack and Arant Scholarships, which help send worthy Metro Atlanta high school students to U of A.

The Atlanta Chapter can also accept on-line dues payments via the web-site www.paypal.com using our Chapter e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED].  You must have a PayPal account to use this feature.  However, personal PayPal accounts are free and easy to set up.  A "cut-off" form for mailing in dues is also attached below.

For more information please contact Zach Hubbert at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and (404) 847-7369 or Chris Conner mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our Atlanta Alumni Chapter Web-Site at www.atlabama.com

-

If you missed the Tide Pride luncheon at the University in March, come out to hear Coach Moore talk about great achievements and the bright future of BAMA Athletics!

ROLL TIDE!

John Newton
Sr. Finance Manager
BellSouth Long Distance