Here's hoping Zach is able to make it on a squad.
I feel a lot of the guys that have played for the Tide in recent years were
not taught how to be good receivers. We never threw the ball much and set it
up with the run. Maybe an NFL team can take guys like Zach & Triandos and
turn them into good athletes!
I read in an article that Triandos was the fastest WR in the 40-yard dash in
one of the tryouts.(Now the rest may not have been there, but he was still
listed as the fastest at 4.30)WOW that's fast!
Surely someone can do something with a player who can run a 4.30!

DevO