http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14195999&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=wife-feeds-huband-dog-poo-pie-name_page.html

WIFE FEEDS HUBAND DOG POO PIE

By Steve Mccomish

A SPURNED wife took revenge on her cheating husband by feeding him a "dog poo" pie.

Cindy Wilson Ham, 42, was distraught when she discovered her husband had an 18-month-old child with another woman.

She threw him out of their Kent home after 25 years together, but invited him back for a last supper with a difference.

Mixing some of their dog's poo into a meat and vegetable pie she topped it off with a pastry crust.

Mrs Wilson Ham said: "I thought well, if he can talk crap and come out with crap he is going to eat some crap.While I was cooking it, it felt very, very good."

And amazingly her husband agreed, telling her: "That was the best pie I've eaten in ages."

She revealed her plot on the documentary Revenge: Getting Even With Your Ex, to screen on Five on Wednesday.

"I wanted something that would make me laugh," she said. Her husband called her "evil" when he learnt the truth, but daughter Danielle said: "He deserves every bit." Another woman, Jill Woods, 29, from Woodbridge, Surrey, told the programme she had urinated in a love rival's moisturiser.

MUM Pamela Sanderson, 36, who caused £20,000 damage with a hammer in her ex-partner's new home, has been given an 80-hour community order. Sheffield crown court heard Kevin Colley, 42, left her bankrupt.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List