Pepsi blows for sooooooooooooooooooo many reasons.

- Coach Bryant drank Coke (maybe with a little Jack Daniels in there for
kick).
- Pepsi tastes like shit.
- While we were busy winning 12 national championships building the greatest
winning tradition in college football, we drank Coke at Bryant-Denny. In
1999 we switched to Poopsi. Since then, well, do I need to say more.